British pharmaceutical manufacturing,
after clinical provens confirmed that the human body absorption rate is extremely high!
Spatone is clinically proven:
* Proven effective treatment of iron deficiency (2 years old)
* Safe and effective at all stages of pregnancy
* Do not cause side effects such as constipation and stomach discomfort
* Has a high uptake rate of up to 40% higher than the average iron pill (3 - 10%)
General iron pellets with high iron content but low absorption rate, most of the not absorbed iron can cause constipation, nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort and headaches and other side effects. Spatone has been verified that does not cause these side effects
From the north of the United Kingdom Wales SNOWDONIA alpine spring water, rich in natural iron, more active and more easily absorbed by the body than the general synthetic iron
With 100% natural apple juice, fresh and delicious taste
Independent packaging, convenient and ready to drink
Suitable for pregnant women (prenatal and postnatal), children (2 years old), and menstrual discomfort, cold hands and feet women
* Iron is an essential element for the body. It combines with copper and protein to make hemoglobin, a major component of red blood cells which transports oxygen from the lungs to all the tissues of the body. Iron is also needed throughout the body for adenosine triphosphate production (ATP). ATP is required for cellular energy and proper cell function. When iron is low, ATP production drops and energy levels decrease as a result.
Natural iron spring water, natural concentrated apple juice, vitamin C, potassium sorbate.
No artificial colours
Does not contain any gluten containing ingredients
Menstrual discomfort of women, pregnant women, prenatal or postpartum women, loss of appetite, excessive blood loss, vegetarians
Adults: 1-2 sachets per day
2-12 years old: 1 sachets pack per day
Pregnant women: Before pregnant to the12th week: 1 sachet per day, 12 to 40 weeks: 2 sachets per day
After delivery : 1 sachet per day
**To get the most out of Spatone®, it is advised to take on an empty stomach. It’s best to allow a 30 - 45 minute gap before eating or drinking.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed recommended use.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, always consult with your doctor or midwife before taking Spatone®.
- Avoid direct sunlight, store at cool and dry place.
- Please keep out of sight and reach of children
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.