The omega-3 fatty acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), are essential fatty acids (EFAs) your body needs for proper development and function. Omega-3 fatty acids are particularly important for supporting cardiovascular health and brain function.
Webber Naturals® Omega-3 is certified by IVO™, a testing and certification program for fish oils that adheres to the world’s highest standards for purity, potency and sustainability verification. All IVO certified Omega-3s come from naturally sourced clean, cold-water ocean fish, and other marine oils. IVO certified sustainable means a wild–caught harvest to ensure biodiversity. Every catch must be environmentally responsible and put no endangered species at further risk. IVO Omega-3s must also pass multiple purity tests for environmental toxins including molecular analysis using mass spectrometry and other methods to validate this purity in parts per million . IVO means contaminant free Omega-3 and don’t settle for less.
Features and Benefits:
- Supports cardiovascular health and brain function
- Provides 180 mg EPA and 120 mg DHA for the maintenance of good health
- Purity, quality, and potency guaranteed
- Molecularly distilled, ultra purified
- IVO™ certified
- Bonus 15% more (from 180 softgels to 210 softgels)
- Free of artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners;
- No dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, shellfish, salt, tree nuts or GMOs
- PRODUCT OF CANADA
How To Use :
As a dietary supplement, adults: 3 softgels daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Softgel (Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water), Natural Vitamin E
Product Specifications: 210 Capsules
Place of Origin: Canada
WIN Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Coquitlam, BC V3K 7B5, Canada
Storage : Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and out of reach of children.
Best Before: Shown on Package (END MM/YYYY)
此日期前最佳：見包裝上 (底 月月/年年)
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Please confirm the ingredients and do not take it if you have any food allergies.
- If you feel uncomfortable after using, please stop using it and consult a professional doctor.
- Please seal tightly immediately after consumption.
- Avoid direct sunlight, store at cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For details, please refer to the label on the product.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.