- After washing, thoroughly disinfect for your baby bottles
- Just soak in the solution for at least 1 hour
- Sterilize baby bottles, nipples, breast pumps, pacifiers, mugs and tableware
- No rinsing required
- Large capacity, 1L.
- Made in Japan
Direction of use :
Approximate usage amount :
Nursing bottles and nipple sterilization method :
Dilute 80 times with tap water and use. 1 cup of line (12.5ml) inside the cap of this product for 1L of tap water.
1. Make a solution – 1 capful per liter of tap water
2. Wash with baby bottle detergent immediately after using
3. Soak for 1 hour or more, soak completely
4. Take out just before use, shake off the solution, no rinsing is ok
**Rinse is ok if you are concerned
Disinfection method for vegetables and fruits :
To sterilize vegetables and fruits, prepare a solution by diluting 1 cap of this product (12.5ml) with 1L of water, soak it for 10 minutes, and the rinse it off with running water.
Product Specifications: 1L
Place of Origin: Japan
Distributor: Pigeon Co., Ltd, 4-4 Hisamatsucho, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Storage : Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use for purposes other than its intended purpose
- Please keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store in places with extremely high or low temperatures, high humidity, or in direct sunlight.
- For product details, please refer to the packaging or refer to the relevant instructions on the official website.
- The pictures are for reference only, everything is subject to the actual product