- To invigorate the kidney(shen) and liver
- NONG’S- No. 1 Market Leader in Concentrated Chinese Medicine Granules (CCMG) in Hong Kong
- Instantly dissolved in hot water, convenient consumption and reliable
It is recommended to consult a physician before using this medicine
Adults take 2 times a day, 5 g each time, and can be taken after hot water and stirring. (Pregnant or breastfeeding women should take it according to the physician's instructions) Please refer to the instructions on the box for details.
**For details, please refer to the label on the product.
Radix Polygoni Multiflori Praeparata cum Succo Glycines Sotae, Poria, Radix Angelicae Sinesis Praeparata cum Vinum, Semen Cuscutae Praeparata cum Vinum, Fructus Lycii Praeparata cum Vinum, Fructus Psoraleae Tostum, Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae
Product Specifications : 200g
Place of Origin: China
Storage : Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and out of reach of children.
Best Before: Shown on Package (YYYY/MM/DD)
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, consult your physician before use.
- If you have any condition that requires medical attention always consult your physician before taking any dietary supplement.
- Please take the daily recommended dosage and stop taking it when you feel abnormal.
- Please seal tightly immediately after consumption.
- Avoid sunlight, store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Avoid direct sunlight, store at cool and dry place.
- Please keep out of reach of children.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.