- To nourish blood, tranquilize the mind, clear away heat, relieve anxiety
- No. 1 Market Leader in Concentrated Chinese Medicine Granules (CCMG) in Hong Kong
- Chinese herbal formula capsules, swallow with warm water, convenient and reliable
Nong's is leading the innovation in Chinese medicine on the basis of Concentrated Chinese Medicinal Granules with groundbreaking production technology to develop a series of capsule product. To provide a high quality, safe, effective, convenient to carry and without bitter taste choice.
It is recommended to consult a physician before using this medicine
Adults take 2 times a day, 4 capsules each time, swallow with warm water. 12 years or younger, halve the dosage.
The dosage can be increased or decreased according to the condition. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should take it as directed by a physician.
**For details, please refer to the label on the product.
Semen Ziziphi Spinosae, Radix Glycyrrhizae, Rhizoma Anemarrhenae, Poria, Rhizoma Chuanxiong
Product Specifications : 240 Capsules (190g)
Place of Origin: China
Storage : Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and out of reach of children.
Best Before: Shown on Package (YYYY/MM/DD)
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, consult your physician before use.
- If you have any condition that requires medical attention always consult your physician before taking any dietary supplement.
- Please take the daily recommended dosage and stop taking it when you feel abnormal.
- Please seal tightly immediately after consumption.
- Avoid sunlight, store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Avoid direct sunlight, store at cool and dry place.
- Please keep out of reach of children.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.