Ensure you and baby get off to a healthy start with NESTLÉ MATERNA – the #1 Doctor Recommended prenatal multivitamin. Just 1 tablet a day helps fulfill your vitamin and mineral needs before, during, and after pregnancy, so you can confidently take your first step into this exciting journey called motherhood. Formulated to meet the increased need of certain nutrients during pregnancy with 23 vitamins and minerals, including folic acid.
- #1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED brand of prenatal multivitamins.
- Helps support normal fertility
- Helps prevent neural tube defects
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Helps maintain Immune function
- Helps maintain bone health
- 23 essential nutrients to help ensure good nutritional support before, during, and after pregnancy.
- 100% of the recommended daily amount for folic acid and vitamin D.
- Easy to swallow.
Suggested Use :
As a dietary supplement, women 19 years of age or older: 1 tablet daily with food prior to conception, during pregnancy and when breastfeeding. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Acacia gum, carmine, carnauba wax, cellulose gum, citric acid, corn starch, dicalcium phosphate, dl-alpha-tocopherol, ethylcellulose, glucose syrup, hyprolose, macrogol, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, modified food starch, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, sodium ascorbate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, trisodium citrate.
Product Specifications: 150 Tablets
Place of Origin: Canada
Distributed By :
Nestle Canada Inc, North York, On M2N 6S8, Canada
Storage : Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and keep out of reach of children.
Best Before: Shown on Package (YYYY/ MM END)
此日期前最佳：包裝上顯示 (年年/月月 底)
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. In case of accidental overdose, contact a physician or poison control centre immediately.
- If taking other supplements, read label, since supplements may contain the same ingredients.
- To exclude the diagnosis of a serious cause of infertility, consult a healthcare practitioner prior use. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Store between 15℃ - 25℃
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Avoid direct sunlight, store at cool and dry place.
- Please keep out of reach of children.
- For details, please refer to the label on the product.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.