Age is only a number when you support your overall health with the essential nutrients your body needs. Kirkland Signature Mature Multi is formulated with key vitamins and minerals to support the overall health of individuals over the age of 50, including calcium to help support and maintain strong bones, vitamin D to support bone, muscle, and immune health, B vitamins to support cellular energy production, and vitamins C and E to provide antioxidant support.
-Provides antioxidant support.
-Supports cellular energy production.
-Supports bone, teeth and muscle health.
-Helps support a healthy immune system.
-Designed to support the health of adults over 50
Mature adults have higher daily intake requirements for key nutrients. Adults over 50 are recommended to consume higher calcium and vitamin D daily to help support bone health needs. There are also age-related deficiencies in absorption of certain nutrients, most notably vitamin B12, which also leads to higher nutrient needs for mature adults.
Our Mature Multivitamin is a daily supplement, specially formulated for adults over 50, with key micronutrients to help fill nutrient gaps that may exist from inadequate dietary intake that often occurs in the diet.
Mature adults who would like daily support for general wellness and want to help fill unavoidable and prevalent nutrient gaps from their diet should take a vitamin and minerals that are necessary to keep their body working properly, and certain nutrients in the multivitamin that offers support for specific health requirements.
No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, No Yeast or Gluten.
How To Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Cellulose Gel, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Oxide, Starch (Corn & Tapioca), dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Manganese Sulfate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Gelatin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Polyethylene Glycol, Vitamin A Acetate, Sodium Borate, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Boric Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Lycopene, Lutein, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Phytonadione, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin, Nickel Sulfate, Sodium Metavanadate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
Product Specifications: 400 Tablets
Place of Origin: USA
Costco Wholesale Corporation
P.O.Box 34535, Seattle,
WA 98124-1535, USA
Storage : Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and out of reach of children.
Best Before: Shown on Package (END MM/YYYY)
此日期前最佳：見包裝上 (底 月月/年年)
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
-This product contains chromium, please discuss use of this product with a physician prior to use.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Please follow the recommended daily dosage, and stop taking it when you feel abnormal.
- Please confirm the ingredients. People with corresponding food allergies should not take it.
- Avoid direct sunlight, please store in a cool and dry place.
- Please keep it out of reach of children.
- The pictures are for reference only, and everything is subject to the actual product.
- If you feel uncomfortable after use, please stop using and consult a professional doctor.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.