Did you know that a toothbrush only cleans 60% of the tooth surface? The remaining 40% resides in the interproximal (interdental) area, where biofilm accumulates, casing the most common oral dieses including tooth decay, gingivitis and halitosis.
Interprox® Plus Black and White Interdental Brush can deeply clean the hard-to-reach parts of your mouth, and give you complete cleaning and protection of teeth and gums.
- White bristles show gum bleeding
- Black bristles show dental plaque
- Includes brush cap to help keep bristles clean and easy to carry
- Stiff handle and titled head for comfortable cleaning of interproximal spaces.
- Daily deep cleaning and dental inspection
Suitable for all oral areas, available in cylindrical and conical brush head designs. It is recommended to use a straight interdental brush with a cylindrical brush head for cleaning the interdental areas in the front of the mouth, while a long handle interdental brush with a conical brush head is suitable for cleaning the interdental areas of the molar and premolar areas.
Product Specifications: 6 Units
Place of Origin: Spain
Distributed by: DENTAID S.L. , Parc Tecnologic del Valles, 08290 Cerdanyola, Espana
Storage : Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and keep out of reach of children.
Best Before: Shown on Package (END MM/YYYY)
此日期前最佳：見包裝上 (底 月月/年年)
- Parents should guide children when using it.
- The product is not to be swallowed
- Do not forcefully insert the interdental brush between the teeth or use excessive force to avoid damage to the gums. If you have used this product according to the above method, but the gums or teeth still have discomfort, soreness, pain, and bleeding after use, you may use the size Improper, the user's physique is not suitable or has suffered from periodontal related diseases, stop using it immediately, and consult a dentist for professional advice.- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and keep out of reach of children.
- If you have any questions, please consult a health professional to confirm whether this health product is suitable for your needs.