Total Lean Appetrex Control 60 tablets is a dietary supplement that controls the appetite by reducing calorie intake. Yerba Mate extract and black tea with EGCG improves metabolism and a blend of B vitamins boosts energy production.
Preservative, gluten, sodium and dairy free.
-Shown to reduce calorie intake
-Fuels energy & metabolism
-Enhances mental focus
How To Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets once daily with water 30 to 60 minutes before lunch or dinner. Do not take near bedtime.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, Stearic Acid Vegetable Source, Hydroxypropyl Methlycellulose, Calcium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate Vegetable Source, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Vegetable Acetoglycerides, Caramel Color, Ethyl Vanillin, Titanium Dioxide (Mineral Whitener)
Product Specifications: 60 Tablets
Place of Origin: USA
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
- Niacin may cause a temporary flushing reaction.
- This product contains EGCG from green tea.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- If you have any questions, please consult a health professional to confirm whether this health product is suitable for your needs
- Please follow the recommended daily dosage, and stop taking it when you feel abnormal.
- Please confirm the ingredients. People with corresponding food allergies should not take it.
- Avoid direct sunlight, please store in a cool and dry place.
- Please keep it out of reach of children.
- The pictures are for reference only, and everything is subject to the actual product.
- If you feel uncomfortable after use, please stop using and consult a professional doctor.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.