Lycopene is a type of carotenoid that was first named after being isolated from tomatoes. Carotenoids are very efficient antioxidants that can destroy pure oxygen and inhibit the highly oxidative activity of free radicals. These two reactive oxygen species can react with DNA, proteins and lipids.
It is a natural carotenoid. Its antioxidant capacity is 3.2 times that of β-carotene and 100 times that of vitamin E. It can effectively remove harmful free radicals in the body and delay aging.
-Delay aging, provides antioxidant, care for cardiovascular health
-Promote metabolism and improve immunity
-Keep full energy
-Highly effective antioxidants which protects the body against free radical damage
-Parallel Import Product
How To Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgel capsules daily.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- If you have any questions, please consult a health professional to confirm whether this health product is suitable for your needs
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
- Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
- Please follow the recommended daily dosage, and stop taking it when you feel abnormal.
- Please confirm the ingredients. People with corresponding food allergies should not take it.
- Avoid direct sunlight, please store in a cool and dry place.
- Please keep it out of reach of children.
- The pictures are for reference only, and everything is subject to the actual product.
- If you feel uncomfortable after use, please stop using and consult a professional doctor.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.