Culturelle® Health & Wellness safely and naturally restores the balance of good bacteria and non-beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract, where 70% of the body’s immune system resides.* Balancing the bacteria in the intestines not only helps optimize your immune system and supports your natural defenses, but also helps your digestive system work better.* With 15 billion live active cultures of 100% Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG®), the most clinically studied probiotic strain††, each capsule contains a clinical strength serving of probiotics.
-Support your natural immune defenses
-Promote overall health & wellness
Benefits of probiotics:
Keeping the intestines healthy and normal, promoting intestinal peristalsis, and the decomposition and absorption of nutrients require the participation of probiotics.
It has the effect of stimulating immunity, increasing antibody production and phagocytosis of white blood cells to strengthen the immune system and fight gastrointestinal and respiratory infections to reduce the chance of illness.
The immune T cells in human body can be divided into two types, Th1 and Th2. When Th2 overreacts, it will initiate an allergic reaction mechanism. The reaction will show skin itching, respiratory tract, and conjunctival inflammation. There are many medical evidences at home and abroad that supplementing a sufficient amount of lactic acid bacteria can adjust Th1 and Th2 to a balanced state, which can reduce the incidence of allergies. There are many clinical studies to support pregnant women who can take probiotics during pregnancy to help reduce the baby. The rate of allergies.
【Improve lactose intolerance】
Lactose intolerance occurs because the body lacks lactose-degrading enzymes or enzyme activity is weak, lactose in food can not be digested, some people feel gastrointestinal discomfort, abdominal distension, abdominal pain when eating dairy products, probiotics can further lactose Decomposes into small molecules and reduces the amount of lactose, thus effectively reducing the symptoms of digestive discomfort.
The probiotics in the intestine are sufficient to metabolize and consume sugar, thereby reducing the absorption of heat, and the regular bowel habits can control the body to not accumulate too much heat.
Prolonged supplementation of probiotics can help build a healthy intestinal environment and reduce the chance of inflammation, which can help shorten the course of the disease, especially for young children, silver-haired people, frequent travelers, and patients receiving antibiotics.
Directions for Use:
Directions for 12 years of age and older:
For daily use, take one (1) capsule per day. For optimal results, daily use is suggested.
Inform a healthcare professional before starting any dietary supplement, particularly if there is a known immune-compromised condition.
- When first taking Culturelle, your child may experience minor bloating, gas or intestinal gurgling which should subside with continued use. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist after 2 weeks
- Product is sealed within blisters. Do not use if any part of the blister is torn, open or damaged.
- Inform a healthcare professional before starting any dietary supplement, particularly if there is a known immune-compromised condition.
- Keep away from children reach.
- Store Culturelle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Close cap firmly after use.
- Stop using the product and seek for professional advice from doctors if any irritation or allergic reaction, such as a rash, itching, wheezing or hives occurs.
- Product photos reference only. Please refer to actual product.
- For details, please refer to the label on the product.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.