This premium grade Manuka honey is made from the nectar of the Manuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium) that blankets the remote hillsides of New Zealand. It has been certified UMF™ 5+ Manuka honey, so you can have absolute confidence in the quality and purity of this premium honey.
This is 100% pure UMF™ 5+ New Zealand Manuka honey. Taken from the wild, unpasteurised, halal, kosher and certified gluten-free. Pure goodness
Genuine Manuka honey is one of nature’s rare and powerful wonders, renowned the world over for its beneficial properties. It contains a unique range of oligosaccharides and prebiotics, amino acids, polyphenolic and other plant-derived compounds.
Great as a morning wellness ritual, pre-workout natural energy source, or as a DIY skin-brightening facemask. Smooth and creamy, it tastes delicious too.
There are various rating systems for Manuka Honey, but only Certified UMF™ independently tests for and guarantees the three key compounds that authenticate Manuka Honey. Comvita has been beekeeping since 1974 and pioneered the Manuka category, our expertise shows in our pursuit of premium quality and sustainably made Manuka Honey.
- Certified UMF™ 5+ (min MGO of 83+), authentic, tested for purity & potency
- Has naturally occurring compounds known for their unique health properties
- Sustainably sourced in the pristine forests of New Zealand
- Raw & Wild, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten-Free and Glyphosate-Free, Kosher and Halal
- Deliciously creamed, enjoy in tea, on oatmeal, smoothies, or savor by the spoonful
- Delicious, premium quality UMF™ 5+ Manuka honey 1KG, pure goodness and a gift of New Zealand nature.
NEW ZEALAND'S NO. 1 UMF™ MANUKA HONEY BRAND
Our respect and love of bees has guided our growth from humble beginnings to becoming the largest manufacturer of pure UMF™ Manuka honey in the world today. We can proudly say we have been supplying some of the highest quality Manuka honey to the world since 1974, from our hives to your home.
UMF™ 5+ Monofloral Manuka Honey
Product Specifications : 1kg
Place of Origin: New Zealand
Comvita New Zealand Ltd, 23 Wilson Road South, Paengaroa, Bay of Plenty 3189, New Zealand
Storage : Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and keep out of reach of children.
Best Before: Shown on Package (MM/DD/YYYY)
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
- As this is a natural product, its color may vary.
- Not suitable for children under 1 year of age.
- People with diabetes need to adjust the dosage according to their physical condition
- Please confirm the ingredients and do not take it if you have any food allergies.
- If you feel uncomfortable after using, please stop using it and consult a professional doctor.
- If the cap is damaged, please do not take it.
- Avoid direct sunlight, store at cool and dry place.
- Please keep out of reach of children.
-This product is derived from non-GM (genetically modified) plants.