Genuine Manuka honey is one of nature’s rare and powerful wonders, renowned the world over for its beneficial properties. It contains a unique range of oligosaccharides and prebiotics, amino acids, polyphenolic and other plant-derived compounds.
Certified UMF™ 18+ Manuka honey, a rare, premium grade Manuka honey. The pure and unadulterated bounty of New Zealand nature.
This rare premium grade Manuka honey is made from the nectar of the Manuka tree that blankets the remote hillsides of New Zealand. This genuine UMF™ 18+ Manuka honey is renowned the world over for its unique properties. It has been certified UMF™ 18+ Manuka honey, so you can have absolute confidence in the quality and purity of this premium honey.
This is 100% pure UMF™ 18+ New Zealand Manuka honey. Taken from the wild, unpasteurised, halal, kosher and certified gluten-free. Pure goodness.
UMF™ stands for ‘Unique Manuka Factor.’ This is a quality assurance trademark that measures the unique type of activity naturally present in Manuka honey. To get a licence from the UMF™ Honey Association every producer has to meet strict criteria and their honey is independently tested and certified by independent laboratories. Comvita is licence holder #1019.
When you see that honey has a UMF™ trademark, you can be certain you are holding genuine New Zealand Manuka honey.
- Guaranteed to be at least UMF™18+ Manuka Honey
- Contains antibacterial activity and has a stable antibacterial effect
- Maintain healthy digestive system and relieve gastrointestinal discomfort
- Soothes dry throats
- Relieve upper respiratory tract sensitivity and discomfort
- GMO 696+
NEW ZEALAND'S NO. 1 UMF™ MANUKA HONEY BRAND
Our respect and love of bees has guided our growth from humble beginnings to becoming the largest manufacturer of pure UMF™ Manuka honey in the world today. We can proudly say we have been supplying some of the highest quality Manuka honey to the world since 1974, from our hives to your home.
UMF™ 18+ Monofloral Manuka Honey
Product Specifications : 250g
Place of Origin: New Zealand
Manufacturer : Comvita New Zealand Ltd, 23 Wilson Road South, Paengaroa, Bay of Plenty 3189, New Zealand
Storage : Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and keep out of reach of children.
Best Before: Shown on Package (MM/DD/YYYY)
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
- As this is a natural product, its color may vary.
- Not suitable for children under 1 year of age.
- People with diabetes need to adjust the dosage according to their physical condition
- Please confirm the ingredients and do not take it if you have any food allergies.
- If you feel uncomfortable after using, please stop using it and consult a professional doctor.
- If the cap is damaged, please do not take it.
- Avoid direct sunlight, store at cool and dry place.
- Please keep out of reach of children.
-This product is derived from non-GM (genetically modified) plants.