BABY SKIN LAB
Since 1995, research on healthy skin of infants and young children has been carried out through BABY SKIN LAB, it is developed according to the basic purity and health of infant skin.
MADE BY BEBESUP
From R&D to production, the whole process is handled by BEBESUP, MADE IN KOREA
Has passed the skin hypoallergenic and low-irritant test, BEBESUP is an antibacterial wipe for infants and young children that can be safely used.
Bebesup Sensitive is a representative product of our Baby Skin Lab. Premium wet wipes for newborn and baby with sensitive skin. Bebesup Sensitive ranked #1 in independent wet wipes blind test conducted by Women Community, My Club (Childcare Club) and Danawa, in after use feel, unscented and embossed texture categories. No.1 preferred choice of baby wipes for pregnant women. No a single drop of harmful chemical, safe for hand and face, safe for newborn and sensitive skin.
Super Food formula (Almond, Orange and Blue Berry) extracts with anti-inflammatory, regeneration, active skin and skin vitalization properties. Comes with 20 sheets per pack, 200x160(+/-5mm), 65gsm per sheet, soft, thick and embossed surface.
- Portable and easy to use at anytime and anywhere
- Dermatologically tested by SKINMED and Intertek
- Safe for hand and face, safe for newborn and sensitive skin.
- Contains no 11 known harmful components, safe to use.
- Natural Origin Fabric, moist and soft natural origin rayon used
- 65gsm, soft, thick and embossed surface
- 82 g / 20 Sheets, size (200 x 160mm)
- From R & D to production, MADE IN KOREA
How to use it correctly
-Hand washing wipes palms and fingers. Please rub and wipe well.
-Between the fingers down to the bottom of the nail. Please clean thoroughly.
-Tap it with your hand and let it dry enough
Main Ingredients :
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)
Product Specifications : 82 g / 20 Sheets (200 x 160mm)
Place of Origin : Korea
AJ Co Ltd,
419 Nonhyeon-ro, Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
Storage : Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and keep out of reach of children.
Best Before: Shown on Package (YYYY/MM/DD)
- If you notice symptoms such as redness, swelling and itching at the site of use during use, please stop using it immediately and consult a doctor if necessary
- Refrain from using on wounded areas.
- When storing and using, please note the following:
- Please store it in a place out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion by children
- Please avoid high temperature and direct sunlight
- After use, make sure the lid is closed tightly to keep the wet wipes moist
- Please pay attention to the outer packaging and corners of the product to avoid scratches when using
- When using this product to wipe clothes, shoes, backpacks, etc., be careful that discoloration may occur
- After use, please do not flush into toilet to avoid clogging
- Do not use for anything other than its intended purpose.
- Do not use on sensitive areas such as around the eyes.
- Avoid contact with eyes and rinse immediately in case of accidental contact with eyes.
- Product photos reference only. Please refer to actual product.
- For details, please refer to the label on the product