Our award-winning sippy cup features our innovative b.box weighted straw that moves with the liquid – whatever angle the cup is tilted. Our redesigned straw has a unique two-way valve, ensuring easy drinking and NO leaks, even with warm water.
The sippy cup ensures that tots can drink to the very last drop. They can also drink lying down, making it the ideal transition cup from bottle/breast feeding to milk in a cup. The perfect cup at home or on the go. Encourages independence with easy-grip handles and simple flip-top lid. Available in your favourite colours, with a premium matte-finish.
- Exclusive Frozen inspired weight lets your little one drink at any angle.
- Unique two-way valve, ensures easy drinking and no leaks.
- Can be used with warm or cold water
- Easy grip handles and simple flip top lid
- Ideal transition from bottle to cup
- Dishwasher safe
- 240ml capacity
- Suitable for 6m+
- Australian Design
- Parallel Import Product
Place of Origin: China
b.box for kids Pty Ltd
Unit 5/677 Springvale Road, Mulgrave, Victoria, Australia
Storage : Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and keep out of reach of children.
- This product is not a toy. Always use this product under adult supervision. Do not let child walk or run while carrying this product
- Keep all components not in use out of reach of children.
- Do not allow child to bite or chew this product. Individual parts may pose a choking hazard.
- Clean before each use.
- Always check liquid temperature before drinking. Hot liquids may cause burns.
- Do not use with liquid over 45℃.
- If using with warm contents, please be careful when opening as pressure may build up and cause liquid to spray.
- Straws are not suitable for children under 6 months.
- Before using, always examine and pull the straw in all directions. Discard as soon as you notice first signs of damage or weakness.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Never expose a straw to direct sunlight or heat. Never leave the straw in a disinfectant product (sterilizing solution) for longer than recommended because this could weaken it. Some liquids may discolour this product. This will not impact performance.
- Do not use with carbonated drinks or juices containing pulp.
- Do not use with infant formula.
- Product photos reference only. Please refer to actual product.
- For details, please refer to the label on the product.