Specially formulated to supplement a toddler’s healthy diet from 1 to 3 years, which includes a variety of foods, and when their dietary intake may be inadequate.
A2 Platinum® Premium toddler milk drink is based on a unique and premium whey and casein protein blend.
The milk used in a2 Platinum® Premium toddler milk drink is our a2 Milk™ from cows that have been specially selected to naturally produce milk with only the A2 beta-casein protein type.
A2 Platinum® Premium toddler milk drink provides additional nutrients for this time of rapid growth and development. One 114ml serve provides from 15 - 47% of the recommended daily intake (RDI) of 16 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Iron for normal cognitive development in children
- Vitamin B12 & vitamin C to help support normal immune system
- Vitamin A, vitamin B6, thiamin, zinc & iodine to support healthy growth & development in children
- Calcium & vitamin D to help support healthy bones & teeth
- Made in New Zealand
Feeding guide :
Age of Child Safe Drinking Level Scoops Number of
Water (ml) of Powder Serves Per Day
1 – 3 years 100 2 2 – 3
*1 Level Scoop ≈ 8.5g of powder
2 scoops of powder added to 100ml water yields approximately 114ml
Wash hands before preparing Toddler Milk Drink. Wash and rinse drinking cup and all utensils thoroughly.
Use only the enclosed scoop, fill scoop and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
Add two level scoops of powder for each 100ml of water. Whisk, shake or stir briskly to dissolve the powder.
Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Discard any unfinished drinks.
Milk solids, [skim milk, lactose, whey protein concentrate, whole milk, demineralized whey powder], vegetable oils [soy, high oleic sunflower, coconut, emulsifier (soy lecithin), Antioxidant (mixed tocopherol), galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS), dried omega-3 oil [fish oil (tune), sodium caseinate, emulsifier (soy lecithin), minerals [calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine], acidity regulators [calcium hydroxide citric acid], vitamins [vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, E], thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid]
Contains milk, soy and fish
Product Specifications: 900g
Place of Origin: New Zealand
Distributed by : A2 Infant Nutrition Ltd, Level 10, 51 Shortland Street, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Storage : Avoid sunlight , store in a cool dry place and out of reach of children.
Best Before: Shown on Package (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed.
- Do not change proportions of powder exception on medical advice.
- Do not use if inner seal is missing or broken.
- Please confirm the ingredients and do not take it if you have any food allergies.
- Avoid direct sunlight, store in a cool dry place.
- Please keep out of sight and reach of children.